Sunday, August 30, 2009

Le jour dernière devant l'école

Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour!!

Today was my last free day before school. Tomorrow school starts! I am happy though because I currently suck at French, reaaallly bad, and I want to learn something! haha My "house-mom" Anne is so nice, she speaks English to me right now so we can communicate haha but she said, "starting tomorrow, NOUS PARLERON EN FRANçAIS !!!"

Today Anne took me around the city to show me where I take my bus to school, the school itself and le Grand Parc. The bus is not far, so that is good, and the school is absolutly beautiful! In Le Grand Parc there is a zoo, a free zoo, which is pretty cool. I saw giraffes, flamingos, monkeys, and some other creatures I didn't know lol. I had an ice cream bar, like a haagndaz or dove bar with a chocolate shell and vanilla ice cream in the middle, but it was way better here!! The vanilla ice cream was so tasty! Better than in the states.

Well, currently I do not have too much to say, but wish me luck at school tomorrow!! eeek!!

Au Revoir,
Mallory

2 comments:

  1. wow, Mallory, that is so great Anne speaks English with you. You are going to be great at French. oui oui!!! I am so looking forward to hearing about your stay like this. It's going to be cool!! Have fun and I will talk to you soon. Love, Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal, you will do great! You need to have more confidence because you are smart and beautiful and can do anything you set your mind to. You will be fluent in no time! Good luck at school! Post pics of the inside of the house you live in when you get a chance; the outside is ADORABLE!

    P.S. The mayonnaise in France is better, too. :)

    ReplyDelete