Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Passion Pit in Lyon



This is me with Passion Pit's set list that I stole from the stage tonight and got told, "This is my stage love, can you please get off.." haha why do I always get kicked out/off of things haha

Anyway.. Passion Pit (awesome band from Massechusettes) came to Lyon tonight =D It was so much fun! They played such an awesome show! I have never seen so many Americans in one spot in France before though haha The band that opened was called the Kissaway Trail, they were really good too.. check them out!

I love a crowd that gets down boogey.

(Paris, Rome, Florence pics coming soon. Im sorrrry.. Im lazy.)

p.s. Not only was today a holiday for America, but France celebrates it too. No school or work for peeps today. It is called Armistice Day.. celebration for the day the world war II ended.. cool huh? Its like a worldly holiday. ;) i

No comments:

Post a Comment