Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love France too much.

All I wanted from my experience in France were 2 things: Become fluent, and figure out what I wanted to do with my life...

Well I have got more or less than that. I am not fluent, unfortuneately, and I still don't know what to do with my life. However, I have made some real awesome friends, I have had the opportunity to see more of Europe than I thought that I would have ever seen. It has been an experience of a life time that I do not want to end. I only have 2 weeks left from today til I will be home in California, and don't get me wrong, I am excited to come home (I wanna see my family and friends), but I am so terribly sad to leave.

If I have any idea what my next step is after school, I would like to return to France and teach English in the elementary schools here. I am not finished with this place. Il faut que je doive revenir a la France. Mega emphasis. I will be fluent someday. C'est "Le Fabuleux Destin de Mallory Venema."

No comments:

Post a Comment