Saturday, December 19, 2009

Les Dernieres Jours

This last week in France has been crazy.

Stressful.

Emotional.

Memorable.

Magical.

Beautiful.

Etc...

All week I was stressing because I had finals and a big paper to write, but it all ended with the best. After class on Friday our test ended so quickly and right after, Herve (our "sexy" prof haha) was ready to say goodbye and everyone started to leave... I all of a sudden got really sad and started balling haha. It was the saddest thing to give everyone a hug goodbye. When you spend nearly every day with these people for 4 months, it is heartbreaking to walk away, never knowing if you will see eachother again. =(

But for the positive... Friday morning, when I left the house to go to school, everything was covered in snow!! Of course I have been to the snow many times in my life, but to actually wake up and experience the whole snow overnight thing was just amazing!! I walked to the bus stop, and I kid you not, I was giggling and skipping. I was just so excited!! haha It was seriously the best thing that could have happened on the last day..

Today, Sam, Katie and me (aww the 3 of us.. it was just like in the begining) went out to have our last lunch at the St. James. We shared stories, played our last games of "Perfect Match" and frolicked in the snow!! =) Like I said, it could have not ended any better than having Lyon covered in snow!! AH! I loved it! =)

Also, tonight I had my last dinner with my family. =,( I am was so blessed to have lived with them. They were so nice, so generous, so hospitable.. just the best family that I could have had. I was able to have such an awesome experience thanks to them! I really don't want to leave =( I cried 3 times today already haha.. But it isn't sooo bad, because I know that I am going to come back next year ;)

THIS WAS THE BEST 4 MONTHS OF MY LIFE!

I LOVE FRANCE.

I LOVE FRENCH.

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I MADE HERE.

VOUS ALLEZ ME MANQUER.

VIVE LA FRANCE.

and since you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment