Thursday, September 30, 2010

Highlights on my rainy day.

It is a rainy day in Lyon and I don't have much to do, alors naturally, I come to MacDo for some wifi thievery. =)

The day is still young, but I thought I would tell you a couple of highlights so far.

1) On my walk to MacDo I saw some graffiti on a wall, which some might find ugly according to its monochrome scribble, but it read "Jusqu'au la mort, et même après. Je t'aime." The fact that it is written in French alone makes it pretty, but in English it means, "Until death, and even after. I love you." My heart became warm and I smiled. I can't wait till I find that one person who is searching for the same thing I am searching for. (Sorry for the mushiness. =| Now on to more uplifting highlights)

2) Modern Family. If any of you don't know what Modern Family is, it is a television program on ABC, Wednesday nights I believe. Anyway, one season has already passed, but the new season started last night. YOU MUST WATCH IT. It is by far the best show I have ever seen (well, with the OC as an exception hehe.) I had to download the lastest episode on iTunes because websites that stream the show do not work outside of the U.S. I immediately watched the episode, in MacDo of course, and it was one of the best episodes I have seen. Haha. I was cracking up OUT LOUD in McDonalds and everyone was staring at me.. love it. This show reminds me so much of my relationship with my family - so dear family, WATCH IT!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. hi Mallory
    i live in Canada and found your blog thru your last name which is the same as mine. I loved reading your blog last time and i'm enjoying your new adventure and hope all goes well for you. I got connected to your friends blog too. Thanks and all the best. i'll be keeping up with your posts.
    yol

    ReplyDelete