Monday, October 5, 2009

4 Octobre, 2009

Salut tout la mode...

I had my worst day in Lyon thus far. Yesterday was a really sad and depressing day. It all started in the morning when I went to wash my bedsheets. We arent supposed to use the dryer here because it doesnt take out moisture or something like that so we hang dry everything. Well when the sheets were done in the washing machine, I went to grab a rack for drying and it was fine until like 20 seconds later. I heard a crash and saw that the ironing board, which was behind the rack, fell and hit the washing machine door and broke the door right off the hinge. My host family was out of town for the day and so I had to wait until night until I could tell my host-mom what had really happened. So while this was on my mind all day, I just hung out in Lyon, which wasn't very fun. My friends, well Katie, went out of town this weekend to Munich for Oktoberfest, so I was all alone.

I really hope that today goes better. I have just a few hours until class and once class starts, the day goes by quickly...

P.S- I miss my sister a lot.. I haven't even talked to here, like on the phone, since I left in August. Its really sad.

-Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment