Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Les Raclettes et les amis.

Hey everyone!

After 8 weeks or so of being in France, I have finally made some French friends!! woo! haha And thanks to my friend Sam! So Mathea, one of my new friends, met Sam in Berkeley when she was studying there this past year, but she lives in Lyon now and she contacted him when she heard that he was studying in Lyon. She invited me and Sam over for dinner and I met 4 other really nice girls also! It was so much fun and of course I had the benefit of practicing my french! Always a plus.

So Mathea made us something called "raclettes," which is like a French speciality or something and it goes a little something like this:

You melt a lot cheese and pour it on potatoes and meats (like salami, ham ect "charcuterie").

Amazing right?! haha It was seriously so tasty!

So anyway, I have been planning to go to London ever since I got here and these girls want to come with for the trip!! I am really excited cause they are really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment