Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Vous voyez.. En Europe..

I think that one of my favorite things about being in France is that other AMAZING countries are right next door! =]

You see, in Europe, it is still expensive to travel, but extremely less expensive from the states and extremely quicker! I love it! =] So I am taking advantage of my wonderful stay in France and travel to the following places in the last two months I have here:

Italy (Florence and Rome): Next week.
Paris: Next Week, and hopefully again before Im outta here.
Chamonix/Mont Blanc/Geneva: Weekend of Nov 20. (tentative)
London/Oxford: Nov 26-30 =]

Amazing, right? I would love to go to Amsterdam, but that is just a bit more expensive than I was hoping for.. but its okay, because look at those other amazing places Im going!! Yippee!! =]

Stay tuned for pictures from the previously mentioned cities!

And I would like to welcome my lovely friend Meagan to France in less than 2 days! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment