Thursday, September 17, 2009

jeudi le 17 septembre

Hey!

I know that it has been a few days since I have written a post, so sorry about that. This week just has not been the greatest. I have pretty much been late to class everyday, which is obviously not good and on top of that everyday has been pretty much a fail at school.

Yesterday was the worst day ever. I dont want to give you a play by play, but I will tell you a few of the tragedies. I dropped my iPhone from two flights of stairs, which is now permanently broken. I went to a soccer game for Lyon which was so awesome, but we were an hour late. At least we won. And the best part, I lost my wallet. When I got home I had an email from one of the ladies that I met on Sunday at the bike marathon and she had said that this guy called her telling her that he found my wallet. I had left her phone number in my wallet so when the guy found it he searched it and called her number. Seriously, thank God for that one, because what a blessing to have my wallet found by an honest person. Today I called the guy and picked it up. Everything was in it, and I know my mom is freaking out as she is reading this right now, but mom, I promise that everything is good! haha I went to the guys apartment with one of my friends (a guy) and the man who found my wallet was very nice. lol Dont worry.

Now, everything seems to be back in order. Tomorrow is vendredi =] yay (Friday) and hopefully it will be great!

A plus tard.
bonne journee.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mallory do you want us to give you a wake up call each morning so you wont be late to class..What time ?? Love ya GRand-pa and Grand-ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory, Pleaseeeeee slow down. Your making me dizzy just reading your blogs. Yes I'm gonna keep reading them. Anyway you dropped your phone, You lost your wallet. What a Blessing an honest person found it. God is really watching over you. Alot of people have been praying for you. I hope you're still in contact with him too. He loves hearing from you. Take a few minutes a day slowww downnnn and smell the rose's. Just to Thank Him for everything he has done for you and is doing. I hear you saying... I AM MOM you dont know what your talking about... Yes I do and I love You. Your Mom always.

    ReplyDelete