Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vienne, France.

Yesterday Katie, Drea and I took a quick day trip to a small town called "Vienne." It is an ancient Roman town about 40 minutes (on train) outside of Lyon. It was really cute! Quaint and historic; I loved it.

This is me in front of le temple romain d'auguste et livie:



It was literally in the middle of a bunch of stores and restaurants. I guess they just built around it.

This little kid climbed in and was walking around freely enjoying himself.. He got up on the temple platform and I was SO stinking mad because I wanted to do that! But there was an Access Forbidden sign so I was too scared... but, dont worry.. I climbed in ;)





There were two other sites, some ruins and an old Roman theatre, where they still hold concerts!! Here is a picture of Katie, Drea and I at the ruins.





I absolutely love that I can just train it over to an awesome acient city like this. Unbelieveable. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like a really cool place. Oh and I love your hair its growing woohoo.

    ReplyDelete