Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tôt le matin blog

Bonjour! Bon matin!

So, this is an early morning blog. It cannot be long, because really, I need to get ready for school, but what I have to say deserved it's own post.

So recently I was put into a situation that is a little bit out of my control.

A: Because only God is in control and who am I to think I can control anything?
and
B. There is no B.

Haha, anyway. I don't want to go too much in detail, or in detail at all about this, but I will say in short that I feel like I'm in high school right now. So there is this guy that I think is cute and I don't know him that well yet, but from what I do know about him, he is a really good guy. He actually does not know that I feel about him in this way, because to be honest, we haven't really known each other for that long. But I'm a little worried because I think that one of my friends might like him too. (So high school, right?) haha

So that is short. I would like to tell more, but I have to get ready for school and also, I don't think it is smart to post this all over my blog. But I did want all my "followers" to know how I am doing in my "love life" (haha) since I am in France, yanno. ;)

I would like to ask for prayer for this situation, please, so I do not handle it in the wrong way and also that God's will will be done. If you have advice, please comment.

Thank you for you time and cares. =]

avec l'amour,
Mallory

6 comments:

  1. Ok while rolling my eyes, Um first of all. You shouldn't even be looking at boys while your in France, Second of all Where is he from? And why would you blog that, You know your friend is gonna read this. Plus you could've share it with me first. Geez I gotta read with everyone else to know whats going on in your life? I truly hope you are really Praying about this. Signed.... Worried Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! I am laughing at what your mom wrote!!! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahhhahahahhahahaha I am laughing at what my mother wrote too! hahahahahhahahahhaa love it. Im gonna call her later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Followers??... Might need a better choice word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom.. you are crazy. If you don't want to be a "follower" than take yourself off of the list named "followers." ;)

    he he he he heeee. you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do I know this person and if I do my heart is fluttering for my sis.

    ReplyDelete