Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hier soir et aujourd'hui

Désolée Désolée. (Sorry Sorry)

I didn't write yesterday because I was out too late, but I am getting complaints! haha (mom, aunt Lisa?) I will fill you all in, don't worry.

2 Septembre 2009

After school we spent most of the day in Bellecour, running errands and such. My new friend Katie and I, who shares a lot in common with me, went into H&M and of course were dying because we wanted to buy everything haha. There was this one dress that stood out to me, I loved it and wanted it so bad. It wasn't that much money and since we had planned to "go out" that night, so I bought it for the occasion. Katie found the same dress in a different color and bought that one haha we were twins. But we liked it.




We went out to dinner in Vieux Lyon at this super cute restaurant that had seating outside on the cobblestone streets. So French, right? I love it. =] After dinner, more friends met up with us and we hung out really late, too late in Vieux Lyon. But here are some pictures from that.

This was at dinner.



This picture was taken from my seat at dinner. I just wanted to take a picture of the angles of the street and buildings. The guy leaning against the wall is smoking. I thought he added a nice touch to the photo!



I know that this picture is a bit blurry, but you can tell we are having fun =] This is me, Drea, and Katie in fron of the cathredral in Vieux Lyon.

I posed with this guy because he and a bunch of friends had "Free Hugs" signs.



From left to right: Andrew, Mike, Drea, Katie and Me. Again blurry. But we are having fun =] Look at mine and Katie's dresses! haha love her.



3 Septembre 2009

I did not do much today. We had class of course early in the morning, which I had to rush for! Not fun. I napped. I ate dinner. And then I wrote this blog, so that is about it. The weather was really great today! =] Overcast, just the right temperature. Not too warm, not cold. Similar to San Francisco weather in the Fall. My favorite =]

We have end of the week exams for class and tomorrow is my first one. I am so nervous. =[ The hardest thing for me with the French language right now is understanding the native speakers, and I am pretty sure we have to listen to native speakers and write down what they say. AHH!! Its almost impossible for me =[ Ils parelent trop vite. (They speak too fast.) Anyway, wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes.

À bientôt,

Mademoiselle Mallory.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mallory, don't get to comfortable there in France, we want you back home in Jan 2010 I think that is when you are suppose to come back/\\ Grand-ms and me are going out to dinner tonight for our 54 anav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, grandma just told me it is December 2009 thjat your are come home.. For Christmas

    ReplyDelete