Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leather jackets? Le dernier cri?

Hello friends,

So I have not confirmed to myself just yet that I am sick, but I have had a terrible stomach ache all day today and I pray that I do not get sick when I am in a different country.. ugghh.. Everyone keeps talking about la grippe (the flu) and I don't want it!

Also, can everyone keep their eyes open for a super trendy black leather jacket that is not too expensive? I'm on the lookout and I promise you that I will be buying one when I am here, but all the ones I have seen are like 109-140 euros and Ms. Mallory does not have that kind of money to spend on a jacket. But I tell you... black leather jackets are le dernier cri. ;)

Okay thanks!!
Loves,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Drink Drink Drink... lots of fluids... Don't get dehydrated. Keep me informed on how your feeling and call me in the morning please, If it gets worse. You know the routine. Tylenol if you get feverish. Let me know if your throat starts hurting.We're Praying you get better soon. Doesn't sound like you need a doctor yet. Wish I could hug you though :( Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love how all my comments are from my mother. And she keeps giving me advice. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice to be so loved. But you still didn't tell me how you are feeling now. How did you sleep etc?

    ReplyDelete