Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Comble de la joie

I am overcome with joy, my friends!

All I really have to say for today is that school was very long, our professor was pretty cute for an older man ;) and it is raining.. hard. Thundering and lightening. I love it =] I have my window open and I think that I am going to sleep with it open!

Beacoup de choses excitant pour le futur! (Many exciting things for the future):

1. New Moon premieire is a possibility in Europe.. if not though, it comes out Nov 18 in France, 2 days before the USA, so I will see it before all of you! MwAhahahahaaaaa. =]

2. Robert Pattinson made the cover of a French magazine called "Premiere" for the september issue. =] He looks good, as always.

3. Coeur de Pirate, an excellent young singer whom I adore is on tour in France during October. My friend Katie and I are going to see her! woo!!! I am going to see a French music sensation in France!! C'est incroyable! Love it love it! P.S - You should check out her music (www.myspace.com/coeurdepirate)

and

4. I am on my way to fluency! maybe... haha

Okay.. that is all. Bonne nuit, au revoir, A demain! =]

-Mallory

2 comments:

  1. awesome, Mallory!! I knew you'd have a great time there!! I love checking every day to see what's new. Keep up the posting. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory!!! It sounds like you are having a blast and I am soo excited for you!! I also LOVE bloggs so I am so excited that I am actually following the blog of someone I know!! Miss you- by the way you look tres cute in all your pictures!!! Have fun and be safe!!
    Sarah xxo

    ReplyDelete