Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Awards 2009

So, being in France, I haven't seen the VMA awards, but I have read everyone's facebook status's about Kanye West stealing Taylor Swift's limelight. I agree that Kanye is a jerk and that he seriously think's that he is God's gift. He has done so many stupid things on television in these past years which is really unfortunate because he does create some good music.

But aside from his jerkiness. I would like to argue with Kanye and tell him that Beyonce's "Single Ladies" song is THE NUMBER ONE MOST ANNOYING SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD.

I cannot stand that song. And I am so happy that she didn't win.

wow.

HA.

2 comments:

  1. Except she won video of the year so she won a bigger prize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you dont like that song!! Very true though- Kanye is a jerk!

    ReplyDelete